10 questions to answer before marketing your business
A fill-able pdf of these question can be downloaded here: Ripple Creative Brief (be sure to view in Adobe Acrobat to fill out the form!)
- What type of business do you have?
- What is the purpose your product/service?
- Who are your target customers? (age, gender, lifestyle, finances, etc.)
- How do you want to be perceived by your target customers? (style, personality, character, etc.)
- Who is your competition? (Please list websites)
- How is your product/service different from your competitors?
- What are your current plans for advertising, branding, and promotion?
- What impression do you want to make with your target audience? (action, feeling, solution, etc.)
- What materials do you already have for your business (logo, business cards, website, brochures, photos, etc.)
- What goals do you hope to achieve through marketing your business?